Many teachers today are overwhelmed by technology, every day there is a new tool, they want to use but don’t know how. The practical and skill – based 1 week course is focusing on developing methods for using technology in the classroom
Who is it for?
Primary and secondary school teachers who would like to practice teaching methods and to integrate technology in the classroom. Participants should know basic English and basic Microsoft tools.
- The course is specially developed for the teachers to develop skills to integrate technology in the classroom. Participants will have the chance to practice all introduced tools during the course sessions.
- We will look through blogs, youtube, podcasting and other content management tools.
- Participants will learn how to use learning management tools like edmodo etc.
- They will also have the opportunity to reflect on the activities and knowledge gained during the course sessions. They will also discuss different methods of using the introduced tools.
- We will introduce to you with the tools and web sites to help in your further development.
13 – 19 january 2020: Skopje, Macedonia
24 – 30 june 2020: Ohrid, Macedonia
19 – 25 august 2020: Ohrid, Macedonia
750 Euros (course+ accomodation)
Min. 10 participants
Apply for this course by filling this form.
For any questions please contact us: email@example.com