Communicating with the students, parents, sharing materials, assesment, feedback – today they all come through the digital world. We are going to show you digital platforms that are safe, fast and very easy to use in your classroom.
Who is it for?
Primary and secondary school teachers who would like to practice teaching methods and to integrate technology in the classroom. Participants should know basic English and basic Internet browsers.
- The course is specially developed for the teachers to develop skills to use e-learning platforms in their classrooms
- . Participants will have the chance to practice all introduced tools during the course sessions.
- We will look through Edmodo and One Note.
- Participants will learn how to use Edmodo for creating classes, communicating with the students, parents and teachers, how to share materials, how to make quizzes and how to organize students e-portfolio.
- Participants will learn how to create Notebooks,how to make lesson plans and how to organize student’s portoflios and how to make teachers’ portfolio.
- They will also have the opportunity to reflect on the activities and knowledge gained during the course sessions. They will also discuss different methods of using the introduced tools.
- We will introduce to you with the tools and web sites to help in your further development.
13 – 19 january 2020: Skopje, Macedonia
24 – 30 june 2020: Ohrid, Macedonia
19 – 25 august 2020: Ohrid, Macedonia
750 Euros (course+ accomodation)
Min. 10 participants
Apply for this course by filling this form.
For any questions please contact us: email@example.com