Today smart technology is student’s best friend. They are growing up in a different world than their teachers surrounded by technology and schools are having problems how to deal with that. Instead of banning phones in the school we are offering you a plan how to integrate smart technology in everyday classroom and how to make this technology teacher’s best friend.
Who is it for?
Every teacher that want to learn great tools and methods for incorporating mobile phones and tablets in their teaching. No special skills needed just to have a smart phone.
- The course Is specially organized to develop teacher’s skills to integrate smart technology in the classroom.
- Participants will have the chance to practice all introduced tools during the course sessions.
- We will go through different apps for formative assessment like kahoot, socrative..
- We will walk into the world of augmented reality and 3D technology.
- Participants will also learn about specific apps they can use according to the subject they teach.
- Content sharing and game based learning through QR codes.
- Start online discussion using online media and make interactive presentation using sli.do.
- They will also have the opportunity to reflect on the activities and knowledge gained during the course sessions. They will also discuss different methods of using the introduced tools.
- We will introduce you with the tools and web sites to help in your further development.