Center for innovations and digital education has started with the implementation of the Erasmus+ project Creating the Network of Excellent ULCA Schools. The project is a continuation of the previously implemented project Upgrade with Learner Centered Approach ULCA, in which a framework for developing the teachers’ competencies for learner centered approach was developed, and the procedure for self-evaluation of teachers was established. Teachers and manager trainings were carried out, and guidelines for creating learning environment with learner centered approach were prepared.
The project Creating the Network of Excellent ULCA Schools (NELCA) is an Erasmus+ project that aims to create innovative schools through the creation of educational courses and the establishment of a network of international ULCA schools that will create a community of teachers, managers and all interested parties who have vision to create a culture of innovative learning environments.
The project is coordinated by the Catholic University of Ružomberok, Slovakia (http://www.ku.sk/en) and the partners are:
- Harmony Academy, Slovakia http://www.harmony.sk/
- Biedriba Eurofortis, Latvia http://www.eurofortis.lv/
- Mykolo Romerio Universitetas, Lithuania http://www.mruni.eu/
- Osnovna sola Dobje, Slovenia http://www.osdobje.si/
- OOU Strasho Pindzur Negotino, Macedonia https://spingur.mk/
- Vilniaus Prano Masioto pradine mokykla, Lithuania http://www.masioto.lt/
- Základná škola Sládkovičova 10 Ružomberok, Slovakia https://zssladkovico/